
Apparently they operate like Wide Spread Panic. I have always thought that Gomez sounds like a better version of WSP. I like Gomez. "Get Myself Arrested" from their album Bring It On, is one of my favorite songs of all time. They even won the Mercury Prize back in 1998.
I know some might find them boring and the vocals a bit grating, but I really dig 'em. How We Operate, is the latest from the band out of Manchester. I have only listened to it a couple of times, and although good, it doesn't have the humf or power as their earlier work. Though, I have a feeling this one might be a grower. So needless to say it will be up on the iDisk Friday morning.
That is all for now
This blog entry was updated while listening the Chicago Cubs get beaten by the Diamond Backs 5-0 in the bottom of the 6th.
No comments:
Post a Comment