
because I am on an uploading spree, and I love this blog thing, I am putting up the Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack.
In recent months, the movie and the music from it have become a cliched joke. When you hear the opening notes of Gustavo Santaolalla Brokeback "theme" you can't help being reminded of every stupid, lame Brokeback joke you have heard. Which is unfortunate. Santaolalla's music is truly great and a perfect accompaniment to a great movie. There are also several great songs, by Rufus Wainwright, Teddy Thompson, Willie Nelson, and others. This album is worth the listen. If you haven't seen the movie, do so, if you have see it again.
1 comment:
Awesome, Kevin! I can take it off my LaLa want list. I've been wanting this for some time...now if I can only get Kyle to come over and help me make pudding...
Post a Comment