
Here is a copy of the 8 song demo of Wilco's first album AM. Not much new, some slightly different versions of classic AM tunes. There are a couple of tracks that did not make the album. They are a bit more fun. I especially like the Replacement-esc "Lets Here it for Rock."
With these demo's and the official version of AM you can defiantly hear how Jay Bennett made Wilco. If you really want to hear some good Wilco do yourself a favor and listen to Being There.
As a side note I do have a copies of the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot demos (both engineers and original) and Summerteeth Demos if anyone is interested. The YHF demos are a lot better and you can actually hear the progression of the songs.
This post updated while listening to Elliot Smith's Figure 8.
1 comment:
Would be interested in the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Summerteeth demos. I agree Wilco's Being There is a great album, it is raw, unrefined, with singing out of tune, and guitar feedback all that good stuff.
Post a Comment