Radiohead front-man, Thom Yorke, is about to release his first, um, solo album. Not exactly sure what wasn't working with Radiohead that he felt he had to do it this way. Still produced by Nigel Godrich, this is a pretty good album. Pretty good, but not great. I've only listened to it once and I might be missing something on the first go 'round. But it feels like The Eraser is missing something. Haunting piano layered on top of beeps and blips along with classic Thom Yorke vocals. Pitchfork has a pretty good breakdown of the album here. Give it a listen and post your comments here.
6 comments:
I liked this better when it was called Coldplay
come on. that's not even funny.
Yes I agree it is not funny to call Thom Coldplay. It sounds like Radiohead, I like it. Thanks for posting it.
Now ask yourself if that dude from Coldplay, Chris Martin, would make a solo album would it sound like this. Me thinks yes.
Coldplay, the masters of the Universe.
This album has been removed.
Post a Comment