These guys never disappoint. Paul was talking up track one, but I love me some track two. It's much less their typical speed and I dig it. There are themes that run through their music, and I'd like to see them rock out a bit more on this album, but the vocals are great and I love that I can't understand the lyrics. This means these guys get heavy play while I slay the dissertation monster. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Did anyone else have problems expanding the file? I tried it twice with the last track stopping the process. Stuff-it told me it would 2654826729721 more hours; I think that is a long time.
I was not able to expand the file. Can you post another copy? Thanks
Can you post the zip file again I get an error message when I try to open it?
Thanks
Another copy has been posted. Sorry for the frustration.
Post a Comment