
Hello Everyone,
Today is my birthday and I am feeling like giving things to other people.
My first gift to you all is the AMAZING new album from British brothers and sisters, THE MAGIC NUMBERS-THOSE THE BROKES.
This is their second album, and criminally does not come out in the U.S until February or March.
With sounds rooted in the 60's harmonies of beach pop, as well as modern Brit Pop and the lovingly titled Twee movement, THE MAGIC NUMBERS craft excellent pop songs that both move you and tickle and love bone. God, I am so cheesy sometimes.
Comprised of 2 sets of brothers and sisters, with simple pop harmonies and lyrics about love and joy and relationships, this is a perfect companion album to a bad day, a new girlfriend, a break-up, a long drive, a first date, a horrible Bears loss to the Vikings, or simply during the day in the office.
Happy Birthday from Me to all of you!!
2 comments:
Brilliant! I had no idea a new album was in the works. Thanks. Oh, and happy birthday.
Happy birfday, dude.
Post a Comment