In honor of the impending Devil's Night, I've created a Halloween-themed mix. These 13 tracks remind me of Halloween for one reason or another. I've included the XML file so you can keep the playlist order. After you import the tracks to iTunes, go to File > Import… and select the XML file.
01. Incanatrix - Jedi Mind Tricks
02. Tonight the Monkey Dies - Low
03. Do They Know It's Halloween? (Radio Edit) - North American Halloween Prevention Initiative
04. Halfsharkalligatorhalfman - Dr. Octagon
05. This Devil's Workday - Modest Mouse
06. Monsters - The Boy Least Likely To
07. The Boogie Monster - Gnarls Barkley
08. Vampires - Atmosphere
09. They Are Night Zombies!! - Sufjan Stevens
10. The Ghost - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
11. Dracula - Gorillaz
12. The Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen
13. Blood Embrace - Matt Sweeny & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
I've convinced my wife to dress up as Tenacious D with me for Halloween. What are you going as?
3 comments:
My friends and I are going as MARIO LOPEZ: THROUGH THE AGES. One person is dressed as A.C. Slater complete with Mullet and Bayside High 89-93 tank, the next is Mario Lopez as Greg Luganis from Breaking the Surface: The Greg Luganis Story, wearing a speedo, gold medals, track jacket, # 1996 and a bloody gash wound on the head, finally the last is Dancing With The Stars Mario Lopez, in a tux and full TV make-up.
No "Everyday Is Halloween" by Ministry? For shame!
For our Halloween work party and potluck I am building my costume around a really cool blue wizard hat a friend lent me. Found a nice blue bathrobe at St Vinny's, happen to have a scary black beard/mustache, and a nice pair of red shoes complete my outfit. No face paint this year, it itches and is hard to wash off.
Post a Comment