

I love Pulp.
I love Jarvis Cocker.
I hope you do too!!
Peel Sessions combines songs from all of the seminal Pulp releases, from 2004's highly underrated We Love Life, to the classics, This Is Hardcore, Different Class and His and Hers, all the way back to the early days of It, Freaks and Separations.
Jarvis is the lead singer of Pulp, and gives us his first solo album. It came out in November in the UK, should hit the states in March. Those lucky few going to Coachella will get a glimpse of this modern genious. Yeah, I said it. There is a secret song after a long pause on the final track, which was passed around the web a while back. It is called Cunts Are Still Running The World, and was written exactly one year after the big flop that was Live 8.
1 comment:
Cock(er).
Post a Comment