Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Modern Times


Here's Dylan's new album. Just came out today.

Posted while listening to Modern Times on my record player. (Yes, I bought it on vinyl, too. I'm a little crazy that way. That's nothing, considering I have Blonde on Blonde on CD, SACD, stereo LP [reissue], mono LP [reissue], and mono LP [original first pressing].)

3 comments:

pualio said...

thanks for the offering.

you must be a bob fan, i have a decent collection that i'd like to round out. perhaps we can help each other.

any bob albums you don't have that you'd like to?

email me - pualio@gmail.com

Kyle said...

oh boy. here it comes.

Kevin Gustafson said...

I got this albm about a week ago. LIsten to it, and I was like meh. As Paul and Colin know I have never been much in the cult of Bob. I heard so much hype about this album, maybe that ruined it for me. I will prolly revisit it is a week or so.