
Just posted the latest from the Portland crew, The Decemberists. I haven't yet had a chance to give The Hazards of Love a proper listen other than the single, The Rake's Song, which was released a few weeks ago. Always melodramatic, often pretentious; if you are a fan, The Hazards of Love will not likely disappoint. I picked this up for a mere $3.99 over at lala.com. Enjoy and report back with your findings.
1 comment:
Really digging this album. It's very intricate, and the way they keep revisiting songs as the album progresses gives it a very epic feel. Most of the songs are down-right great. What's weird is that it requires almost too much of your attention though. I find that I can't have it as background music, I need to put on my headphones, light a candle, and recline on the couch to give it my full attention. Thanks for the upload.
Post a Comment