It's not often where I'm excited....genuinely excited....for an album to come out. The feeling I used to have when I was just a kid and it was a week before Christmas....the feeling I had when the new Matrix sequels were almost out. The feeling that something truly special, something near and dear to my heart was about to come out, and I was 110% sure that it would be spectacular. the new Mike Doughty release is instilling that feeling in me once again. I think it's safe to say that he is my favorite musician, period. His new album Golden Delicious is set to drop Feb 19, but I found an mp3 for download. Check it out:
http://www.herohill.com/MP3/TheBlueDress.mp3
2 comments:
Good find. Thanks for sharing.
Here's a link to the original post if anyone is interested:
http://www.herohill.com/2007/11/news-mike-doughty-new-album-and.htm
Yo, that is awesome. DOughty is one of the best song writers out there. I canna wait for this album
Post a Comment