Fresh from under the christmas tree, this is Rogue Wave's newest album, and it's pretty darn spiffy. Word.EDIT: For those who want some additional info, here's what I got. This is Rogue Wave's third album, and it's great. I've really been digging this genre lately, with new albums from the likes of Iron & Wine, The New Pornographers, and Band of Horses taking up most of my listening time. Rogue Wave fits right in there, and their progression musically is great to follow. Their first album is basically all acoustic guitar, and it wasn't until their second album that the band's front man Zack Rogue really embraced the full band sound. This third effort elevates their sound even further. These three albums have become staple listening in the house for Kristen and I. Here's the first single they released from this album:
3 comments:
Russ- While I'll applaud the post, I must give you a D- for effort. What they hell is this album? What the hell is this band. Whereas you don't need to be so long winded as myself, a little about the album and band would be nice. I need to know if this is worth my time and disk space.
Sorry. I usually try to get some info out there for y'all, but I didn't have the time at that moment. Since there's some people who will upload albums without posting anything at all, I figured I was at least providing you with a note that it was out there. I will update the post accordingly.
Thanks! This was on my list. I'm excited to pick it up.
Post a Comment